Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Zee And Her Dadda

 May 19, 2011. (Father's Day)

I , know I am always late to post stuff. Zee loves her dadda and she has got a great dad in the world.

Zee drew the card for her dadda

Card says "you are my father and I am perfect". We couldn't find better card than this one. 

  Of course, I helped her writing her card 

May your dadda live long for you Zee,  and there is no doubt shes got the best  dadda in the world.
That's why every day is the father day for her, so Happy Father's Day to her dadda.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww -- how sweet!
Every time I see a daughter and her father it brings smiles to my face. I never had the chance to have a good relationship with my father .. I am now 36 and it's kind of late ( in my eyes ) Though its OK.

Have a super evening !!!

Kirsten
http://www.kirstiesbowtique.com
http://www.theemtmommy.com

Anonymous said...

Awww! How adorable! And the card is just too darn cute =)


Christina

Visit me at Spilled Milkshake

Visiting from voiceBoks!

♥ xoxo